Tuesday, April 14, 2009

we've got balls





On the little bicycle ride I forced the superkid to join me (I was on skates, he on his bike) we discovered that the surf spot has a new neighbour, a golf course. The superkid hates surfing because he gets wet. But he likes golf. He played minigolf once and he's a champion on the Wii. It is a very fitting sport and not too physical for him. I decided that it would probably be cheaper than keeping him home on the couch so I signed us up. I love it already. They gave us each a nice relaxation pack, it has a ball (to squeeze?) a set of giant toothpicks and a minimalistic bottle opener. Those dudes rock!

10 comments:

Reader Wil said...

"t Lijkt me erg leuk! Gaan jullie dat 's Zondags doen?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I love your sense of humor! Gotta ask? Do cows play golf in Holland?

midlifeslices said...

That's exactly what I'd use those things for. What else??

See you at SA. :)

Nihal said...

Hahaaa so cool:) Like, I enjoy playing golf very much, a few times played but I can't find money for golf club:( I'll be follower of your smart idea-pack;)
PS- Loved your photo, very nice!

Pietro said...

A funny relaxation pack indeed. It's great the idea of the toothpicks: but... are they useful in a golf course?! :-)

Pietro said...

I forgot: beautiful pictures!

Indrani said...

:)
I didn't know toothpicks are helpful.
Nice shot of yours.

brasikurtz said...

mooie foto's wat is superkid groot geworden zeg!

Dick said...

Geniet er van, het lijkt me heel erg leuk.

Xiwel said...

The toothpicks must be used to get the ball out op the hole. And if that doesn't work, you can use the bottleopenener. :-)

Good luck with- and enjoy the games.