以心 伝心

..,.
, ..! .
..?.

Comments

  1. like a said before you're a good artist
    have a nice weekend

    soulsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get better.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, incredible art work ,absolutely beautiful - and so are your sketches !
    ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teeeheee! Cute! :D My favorite is the last one, because of the attempt at looking serious, but I really love the second one. It looks like just getting up, smelling fresh bread/spring air/something nice, and enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful. And so very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat sketches. Your next posting confirms my impression on how these images were made. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are correct, I think. But it is still not easy. A digital tablet is more difficult to handle than a pen and paper, besides it is harder to look at a live subject from behind a computer screen.
    It is still sketching and requires considerable coordination of the eye and hand. I dare you to do the same! (That would be fun... do!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm terrible in sketching, I need rulers and/or snap=on and grid=on. So 'neat sketches' was meant as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you.. (and also thank you Ann-mi, thank you Ray and thank you Sandy :-)
    But you are right... it was clever of you to see. They are not from memory, they are overlayed from photographs.

    I usually sketch with coordinates so no excuse there! You might surprise yourself. I like all sketches. There are no bad sketches, only perfectionist critics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment