way 67

Comments

  1. I love this and I love the economy lesson below it. I enjoy your wit and your insight.

    Thanks for visiting Writing in Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I enjoy visiting your blog, you post the most beautiful photo's of New England, I have been there in person and it is nice to relive the athmosphere through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are extremely talented!!

    Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a nice comment on my Peacocks post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Indrani, I really liked your blog, it is very refined. You live somewhere I may never visit and I can see through your eyes. One of the japanese proverbs on my other post you commented on means; "A frog in a pond will never know the big sea"... this frog with a blog would like to see. But I am glad your blog is in English, because I would be unable to read it if you wrote in Hindi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Hindi also, we have the same proverb. :-)

    But we Indians prefer to write in English as most of us study in English medium schools and are comfortable with it. The bigger reason might be that all states in India have their own local language not just Hindi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I liked your portrait on Flickr too !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment